Nazmi Faiz signed 3 seasons contract with SC Beira Mar



Nazmi Faiz made a new history after becoming the first Malaysian player to play in Portugal after successfully securing a contract with SC Beira-Mar.

SC Beira-Mar official website announced that 17 years old Harimau Muda player has signed a three-season contract which expires in June 2015 with the Portuguese club.



Last week, Nazmi finished the selection session with Beira-Mar's first team and have impressed Beira-Mar's coach
"It's hard to describe my feelings. This is the best opportunity for me and I'm grateful for my success. Playing in Europe is my dream."
 "I am very happy and excited to start this new experience. I love this club since I first joined the training session," said Nazmi Faiz.
Nazmi also admitted he have been treated well and very comfortable with his teammate.
"I was treated well and will always hold the advice from coach, Ulisses Morais and team captain, Hugo. Their guidance were valuable to me." he said.
Beira-Mar's coach, Ulisses Morais who watching Nazmi throughout the training sessions and selection admire his great talent, but admit that his journey is still far away.
"Nazmi is a young player who have a lot of quality. But still a long way. This is just the beginning," said Morais.
Nazmi Faiz's agent, Marco told ESPNSTAR.my:
"I am very happy and proud that Nazmi secured a contract with Beira-Mar. He was also thrilled with this achievement." 


According to the rules, Nazmi Faiz can only play for SC Beira-Mar in August 2012 when he was 18 years old.

Nazmi is now with Harimau Muda A  in Slovakia for friendly match with Hungarian and Slovak clubs.

Source: ESPNSTAR.my